- Learn strategies for pairing with developers to influence better unit test design
- Find more defects faster using any of the four black-box (functional) techniques practiced during the class
- Design white-box (structural) test cases to support unit and automation testing
- Implement exploratory testing to successfully supplement black and white box testing
- Choose the techniques that are most useful for your current project’s challenges
Agile Test Design Techniques begins where many software testing courses end: when it is time to create specific test cases. Because testing everything is impossible and agile practices demand we test strategically focusing on risk to give us the highest return on our testing investment. This course shows you how to create an effective set of test cases and develops your practical skills to become a better tester—in just two days.