What you'll learn:
- Understand how to leverage GitHub Actions for continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD).
- Automate issue creation and assignments in GitHub Projects.
- Leverage discussion information into actionable feedback.
- Seamlessly shift left using repository protection and vulnerability remediation tools built into GitHub.
- Learn how to use GitHub CoPilot, an AI tool for software development.
GitHub has long been the premier site for open-source projects and is now turning a pivotal corner into becoming the predominant platform for all aspects of the development lifecycle such as protecting company code through various GitHub Products or curating marketplace actions and workflows prior to use.
Whether you are new or experienced with GitHub, this learning opportunity is essential for anyone who wants to enhance their Agile and DevOps process with the capabilities of GitHub.
This course will look at how to leverage GitHub Actions (CI/CD), automate issue creation and assignments in GitHub Projects, leverage discussion information into actionable feedback, and seamlessly shift left using repository protection and vulnerability remediation tools built into GitHub!
Finally, what software training would be complete without some AI!? GitHub CoPilot presents a new approach to software development, if that interests you come on and join us live.
Who Should Attend
Anyone currently using GitHub (Basic to Advanced) or looking to adopt GitHub in their software development lifecycle.