The AWS Certified Solutions Architect–Professional exam validates advanced technical skills and experience in designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform. Customers with an AWS Certified Solutions Architect associate level certification and two or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS should join this advanced full-day workshop to learn how to prepare and succeed in the exam. We will review sample exam questions in each topic area, teaching you how to interpret the concepts being tested so that you can better eliminate incorrect responses. In addition you will learn to:
- Navigate the logistics of the examination process
- Understand the exam structure and question types
- Identify how questions relate to AWS architectural concepts
- Interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question
- Allocate your time spent studying for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional exam
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for Solutions Architects who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect–Professional exam.
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following knowledge and experience:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect associate level certification
- Two or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS
- Course taken: Advanced Architecting on AWS (or equivalent knowledge)
This course is delivered through a mix of:
- Classroom training
- Group discussion
- Sample exam questions
Note: There are no technical lab exercises in this course.