- Explore the testing components of Visual Studio® Test Professional 2015 and see how you can use these to improve software quality
- Increase productivity by planning, executing, and tracking tests using Microsoft Test Manager 2017®
- Learn how rich data collectors enhance bug reproducibility
- Support agile testing practices with features such as exploratory testing
- Increase test coverage with automated testing using Microsoft’s Visual Studio Coded UI
- Collaborate seamlessly with other team members using Team Foundation Server 2015®
- Take advantage of the latest Visual Studio 2015 virtualization integration
Enable High-Quality Software through Visual Studio Testing Tools
This course provides students with real-world software testing techniques and technical skills using the latest Microsoft Test Manager 2017, Visual Studio 2017, and Team Foundation Server 2017 tools. We will cover manual testing features such as test case management, execution and reporting, and how Visual Studio makes these processes powerful and organized. You will learn about the newly released Visual Studio Web Test Manager and be introduced to automated testing with Visual Studio. Discover how to effectively integrate QA with Team Foundation Server's requirements, bug tracking, and work and build management capabilities. Increase automation effectiveness using virtual lab environments.
Hands-on Experience with Visual Studio Testing Tools
This course provides hands-on experience with the detailed Microsoft testing functions and new features including: Microsoft Test Manager, Visual Studio Web Test Manager, exploratory testing, automated tests, and automated builds. Although the labs will be performed using Visual Studio 2017, most labs are also applicable to Visual Studio 2015 and 2013. Please refer to the outline for the hands-on lab details.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for software testers who actively participate in test planning, test case development, test execution, test automation, and test environment management.