Building on concepts introduced in Architecting on AWS, this course is intended for individuals who are experienced with designing scalable and elastic applications on the AWS platform. This course covers how to build complex solutions which incorporate data services, governance, and security on AWS, in addition to introducing specialized AWS services, including AWS Direct Connect and AWS Storage Gateway to support Hybrid architecture. It also covers designing best practices for building scalable, elastic, secure, and highly available applications on AWS.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Apply the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Manage multiple AWS accounts for your organization
- Connect on-premises datacenter to AWS cloud
- Discuss billing implications of connecting multi-region VPCs
- Move large data from on-premises datacenter to AWS
- Design large datastores for AWS cloud
- Understand different architectural designs for scaling a large website
- Protect your infrastructure from DDoS attack
- Secure your data on AWS with encryption
- Design protection of data-at-rest as well as data-in-flight
- Enhance the performance of your solutions
- Select the most appropriate AWS deployment mechanism
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for individuals who are experienced with designing scalable and elastic applications on the AWS platform.
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Attended Architecting on AWS
- Achieved AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
This course is delivered through a mix of:
- Classroom training
- Digital training
- Hands-On Labs
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.