The fundamental-level full day course is intended for individuals who seek an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles. It provides a detailed overview of cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support. It includes lab exercises reinforcing some of the core concepts of the lecture. This course also helps you prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Define what the cloud is and how it works, differentiating between cloud computing and deployment models
- Describe the basic global infrastructure of the cloud
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition and differentiate between AWS service domains
- Describe the Well-Architected Framework and basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Explain the Shared Responsibility model
- Describe security services with the AWS cloud
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for IT business decision makers and individuals who are new to working with AWS. Other job functions who would benefit from this class include: Business analysts, Project Managers, Sales and Marketing, Legal, and more.
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- General IT technical knowledge
- General IT business knowledge
This course is delivered through:
- Classroom training