In this course, you will:
- Learn how to solve key challenges in implementing Python.
- Explore how decorators and generators can help in the development and testing process.
- Examine how you can control Jenkins or GitHub Actions with Python in your continuous integration environment.
- Understand how to interact with your products database in order to retrieve and set up the test data more efficiently and with better control.
This course switches rapidly between theory and quick exercises. The course is adapted around the participants’ needs and may opt to focus more or less on some topics.
Who Should Attend
Participants are expected to have some previous knowledge and experience working with Python or be advanced in one or more programming languages. If you have little or no Python experience, we recommend taking our Python for Testers course first.
Training Course Fee Includes
- Easy course access: Attend training right from your computer. Easy and quick access fits today’s working style and eliminates expensive travel and long days in the classroom.
- Live, expert instruction: Instructors are sought-after practitioners, highly-experienced in the industry who deliver a professional learning experience in real-time.
- Valuable course materials: Courses cover the same professional content as our classroom training, and students have direct access to valuable materials.
- Rich virtual learning environment: A variety of tools are built into the learning platform to engage learners through dynamic delivery and to facilitate a multi-directional flow of information.
- Hands-on exercises: An essential component to any learning experience is applying what you have learned. Using the latest technology, your instructor can provide hands-on exercises, group activities, and breakout sessions.
- Real-time communication: Communicate real-time directly with the instructor. Ask questions, provide comments, and participate in the class discussions.
- Peer interaction: Networking with peers has always been a valuable part of any classroom training. Live Virtual training gives you the opportunity to interact with and learn from the other attendees during breakout sessions, course lecture, and Q&A.
- Small class size: Live Virtual courses are limited in small class size to ensure an opportunity for personal interaction.