Designed for executives and organizational leaders, this hands-on course will teach you what you need to know to successfully implement agile and DevOps in your organization. Successful attendees earn the ICAgile Certified Professional—Leading with Agility (ICP-LEA) credential.
- Learn how to lead critical culture changes and improve organizational agility
- Understand agile and DevOps and how to implement these transformations across the enterprise
- Learn how to apply critical agile and DevOps values and principles across multiple teams
- Discuss industry best implementation practices and methodologies for developing and delivering better software
- Behaviors that increase agility
- Developing yourself as a leader
- Leading organizational transformations to improved agility
- Agile and DevOps values and principles
- Value stream identification and mapping
- Industry best implementation practices and methodologies
- Successful organizational models for agile and DevOps Transformational leadership characteristics
- How to lead culture change
Successful attendees are awarded the ICAgile Certified Professional—Leading with Agility (ICP-LEA) credential. Additionally, the certified attendees will be listed on the ICAgile website, indicating their designation. Coveros recommends Agile Fundamentals—ICAgile Certified Professional (ICP) for those seeking ICAgile's certification.The ICAgile certification fee is included with your registration for your convenience.