The focus of this course is on the concepts, methods, and practices of collaboration between product owners or business analysts and testers in acceptance testing.
By the end of this course, an attendee should be able to:
- Contribute to an organization’s acceptance testing activities by participating in the acceptance test design phase and supporting the alignment of the product with the business requirements
- Contribute to the quality of the acceptance testing process, including validation and verification of produced artifacts
- Contribute to the definition of acceptance criteria during the requirements definition phase
- Collaborate efficiently with business analysts and other stakeholders during all acceptance testing activities
- Understand the business objectives, communicate with business units, and share common objectives for acceptance testing
- Test Automation Engineers
- Performance Testers
- Performance Test Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- Software Developers
The cost of the class includes an exam voucher for the ISTQB CT-AcT exam.* Exam vouchers are distributed at the end of the class. Passing the exam will grant you an ISTQB CT-AcT certification.
You must have obtained an ISTQB Foundation Level Certification (CTFL) to be eligible for the Acceptance Testing (CT-Act) Certification.