- Apply Agile techniques to ensure tests that provide adequate coverage.
- Define testable requirements within Agile Team.
- Create and implement various Agile Test approaches using appropriate techniques.
- Support and contribute to test automation activities in an Agile project.
- Support continuous integration in an Agile Team.
- Support Agile Team in continuous delivery and deployment.
- Learn the service virtualization concepts.
- Work with, and share information with, other team members using effective communication styles and channels.
- Test automation engineers
- Performance testers
- Performance test engineers
- Systems engineers
- Software developers
ISTQB® Certification & Exam
The cost of the class includes an exam voucher for the ISTQB CT-ATT exam.* Exam vouchers are distributed at the end of the class. Passing the exam will grant you an ISTQB CT-ATT certification.
You must have obtained an ISTQB Foundation Level Certification (CTFL) to be eligible for the Agile Technical Tester Certification.
*This purchase does NOT fall under our Coveros guarantee of retaking the class if you do not pass the exam within 30 days of taking the class. This purchase includes just one (1) exam voucher. All additional vouchers will need to be purchased with an exam provider.