Focusin on the business aspects of cloud transformation, rather than the technical aspects, this course covers how to build a holistic cloud adoption plan and how to hire people to execute that plan. You will learn best practices for choosing workloads to migrate from your on-premises environment to AWS. You will also learn best practices for managing your AWS expenses and dealing with internal chargebacks.
- Build your cloud strategy
- Develop a hiring plan for your cloud team
- Choose and prioritize which applications to move to AWS
- Build a migration plan for moving workloads to AWS
- Manage your AWS expenditures and internal chargebacks
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for:
- IT/senior managers
- Solutions architects/enterprise architects
- Operations professionals
This course is delivered through a mix of:
- Classroom training
- Group activities