If you want to become a true user experience ambassador, then you are in the right place. During this 3 day training you will learn everything you need to know to start or enhance your user experience career.
After this training, you will…
· Know what user experience, usability, and accessibility is
· Know how UX, usability, accessibility is related to customer experience
· Know the international standards for UX, usability, and accessibility
· Know what user personas and archetypes are, why you use them within UX, and how
· Know what you can learn from heuristic evaluations and usability testing, and how this improves software
· Be able to conduct heuristic evaluations
· Know what to test and when in different project stages
· Be able to write a usability test plan and user task scenarios that are part of this plan
· Be able to conduct usability tests
· Be able to define findings and conclusions from observations
· Know how to communicate usability findings to stakeholders
Who should attend?
This training is perfect for you if you are interested in user experience (UX) and/or if you are involved in the creation or improvement of software (for example, a website or an application).
For example, if you want to become, or you are, a UX designer, UX researcher, developer, tester, QA professional, conversion specialist, product owner, e-commerce professional, online marketing professional, a consultant or anyone looking to improve the overall quality and user experience of their software.
· Professional recognized trainer with proven track record in the field of UX, usability and accessibility.
· Globally recognized certificate from Brightest (www.brightest.org).
· Learning by doing with hands-on exercises that have been created by global experts.
This course is recommended for:
· UX Designers, Visual Designers, Researchers
· Product Owners, Product Manager, Quality Managers
· Developers, Decision Makers, Marketeers
Certification & Exam
For in-person public classes, the exam voucher is part of your course fee. The exam voucher and instructions will be emailed to you upon completion of the course. Please reach out to client support with any questions [email protected].