- Understand the complexities of testing internal code constructs
- Create efficient and effective test cases to cover complex decisions
- Improve the focus and power of the test cases you create
- Focus on multiple aspects related to the “internals” of your system where many defects hide
- Identify key technical characteristics of the system that require testing including: maintainability, analyzability, changeability, stability, portability and testability
- Understand the use of reviews and tools with the technical testing domain
The ISTQB® Advanced Tester Certification—Technical Test Analyst (TTA) training course expands on the test techniques and methods introduced in the ISTQB Foundation certification course. This three-day course covers six main areas that fall within the area of responsibility of the Technical Test Analyst, risk-based testing, structure-based testing, analytical techniques, quality characteristics for technical testing, reviews, and test tools and automation.
This course includes extensive hands-on exercises so that you can practice and master the methods and techniques covered in the course.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals who have taken the ISTQB Certified Tester—Foundation Level training and wish to expand their knowledge and skills into more advanced areas
- Individuals who have received the ISTQB Foundation Level certification, have met the criteria for taking the advanced certification exams, and wish to prepare for those exams.
- Anyone wishing to learn more about advanced testing topics
ISTQB® Certification & Exam
The International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) is the world's most widely-recognized certification of software testing skills and knowledge. Founded in 2002, the ISTQB is is a not-for-profit association that has issued more than 750,000 certifications in 129 countries around the globe. The ISTQB Software Tester Certification—Foundation Level (CTFL) is a prerequisite for the ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level Technical Test Analyst (CTAL-TTA) exam. In order to be eligible to take any of the Certified Tester—Advanced Level (CTAL) exams, potential examinees must submit proof of Certified Tester—Foundation Level (CTFL) certification.
For public virtual classes, the ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level Technical Test Analyst (CTAL-TTA) exam fee is an additional $260 and is not included in the course price. You have the option to add on this exam voucher when you register for the class. If you choose to add on the exam voucher, it will be emailed to you upon completion of the course. If you do not choose to add-on the voucher when purchasing this class, you must reach out to an exam provider directly if you wish to take an exam later.
For in-person public classes, the exam voucher is part of your course fee. The exam voucher and instructions will be emailed to you upon completion of the course.
Please reach out to client support with any questions [email protected].