Model-based testing is an innovative test approach to improve effectivity and efficiency of the test process. A model-based tester on a project uses models to drive test analysis and design, and keeps advantage of the models for other testing activities such as test implementation and reporting. This course is ideal for testers experienced with the development of web-based, PC, and client-server applications, entry-level testers with an interest in model-based testing, and modelling software engineers. We suggest that attendees hold the ISTQB Foundation Level certificate, especially if they intend to take the ISTQB Model-Based Tester exam, but non-certificate holders can benefit from the course.
By the end of this course, an attendee should be able to:
- Collaborate in a model-based testing team using standard terminology and established MBT concepts, processes and techniques.
- Apply and integrate model-based testing in a test process.
- Effectively create and maintain MBT models using established techniques and best practices of model-based testing.
- Select, create and maintain test artifacts from MBT models considering risk and value of the features tested.
- Support the organization to improve its quality assurance process to be more constructive and efficient.
- Model-based software engineers
This course prepares you for the ISTQB Model-Based Testing (CT-MBT) exam. After pre-qualification is completed, students will receive an exam voucher. The exam can be taken online from home/office or at a testing center. To schedule a personal certification planning consultation with one of our Training Advocates, contact our Client Support team.