- Explore the specific aspects of testing in a BI & DA environment and how these compare to traditional testing
- Gain insight in and learn to apply different test techniques in a BI & DA environment
- Understand the difference between quality attributes for system requirements and the specific quality attributes applied to data environments
- Understand and assess risk analysis and how to apply this in a BI & DA environment given e specific aspects of the environment
- Understand the effects of privacy and data protection regulations for testing in DA projects
- Establishing a Risk-based testing strategy
- Applying various test design techniques, eliciting test cases relevant for the Data & Analytics environment
- Assessing Data Completeness using basic using database routines
- Performing data profiling tasks to an example data set
- Establishing Data Quality using the correct terminology
- Test and QA professionals: ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL) certificate or equivalent experiences, as this course will not cover the fundamentals and terminology of testing. This practical certification course will take your understanding of testing a step further and provide you with a variety of approaches and techniques that are essential for data and analytics testing.
- Business Analysts and BI Consultants: Previous experience with (big) data.
About Data & Analytics United
Motivated to create awareness, knowledge and experience in Data & Analytics testing among people and organizations all over the world, Data & Analytics United is a Special Interest Group supported by the team at Brightest.